Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weekend in Utah

We went down to Utah to spend the weekend with our friends last Friday. We have such great freinds and have so much fun when we get together. We went to the Christmas Village in Ogden Friday night. There were lights all over in a park and little Christmas houses lit up with christmas scenes inside the houses that the kids could look through the windows to see. It was really cute and the kids loved running around looking in the houses.
After staying up until 3am playing games we all went to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. Kade has been so excited to go to Chuck E Cheese - this was our first time - and probably last! :) The kids loved it and Rich and I even got into a few games, but the food is not that good and there were SO many people and it was so loud and crowded. It probably didn't help any that I got a 24 hour stomach flu that day and was running on about 4-5 hours of sleep. :)
I had the stomach flu all day Saturday and after throwing it up that evening I was feeling much better, but had passed it on to Rich. My friend gave us some make-up for Christmas and we started to play dress up. This is the before picture when we were just starting out.
This is the after picture! The reuniting of our Rock Band!

Sunday before church I wanted to try and get a picture of my boys all together - you can see how well that turned out. This was about as close as we could get. :)

8 comments:

Honeycombs said...

You totally should have been in some kind of rock band because you look hot! Look like a ton of fun.

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

You guys look like you have so much fun. You guys look great as a rock band.

Jenni said...

Your rockband photo was classic!!! Even though I am you sis, I had to enlarge it to make sure that was you!!! I thought it looked like Candice Brower :) Seriously, rock on girl!! I can't wait to see you like that on Karaoke for New Years Eve.

Annalee Kelly said...

I highly recommend inserting your rock band photos in the next ward party slide show. Sweet.

Heidi said...

I swear Zack is always laughing!! That kid is so silly. Nice Rocker look. I wasn't sure that was you either!

Rachel said...

HOLY COW.... ROCK ON!!!! That is sweet. and yeah I wouldn't have recognized you either (I had to enlarge it) You do totally look like you could have belonged in a really 80's rock band. I guess that's always good to have on the back burner(j/k) :)

B&C Parke Family said...

You are such a babe! you should dress like that more often :)

Nicole said...

Playing dress up never gets old. That was a fun night. Hey, I have more pictures of the lights and stuff if you want them.