Thursday, December 11, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

My sisters and I made this cute Christmas countdown over Thanksgiving weekend. They turned out so cute and the kids love to countdown the days until Santa comes.

They are just 4x4 posts cut into blocks with the edges sanded and then stained. Then you just mod podge christmas scrapbook paper on the sides and put numbers on.


Here is another one of my favorite countdown to Christmas. My mom gave this to me a few years ago and my kids love pulling the numbers out and watching santa drop down the chimney. I think she got this out of Terry's Village.

4 comments:

Sharee said...

I saw these cute blocks at the Ward party. What a cute idea, I might have to make some for next year.

Annalee Kelly said...

Hey, we should have had that craft as an option at Super Thursday! I love both of those!

Anonymous said...

Okay... those are the cutest things ever~ I totally want one!

Jeff and Rose said...

Oh, my kids would LOVE the Santa down the Chimney "thing"! What a clever idea!