Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday

Zack's 1st Birthday was yesterday - Dec. 20th. He shares his birthday with my sister and brother! He has been such a fun addition to our family. He has been such a good baby and happy since the day he was born. He is always smiling and wanting to play. I love it when he laughs just because he hears other people laughing. I love when he cuddles with me and lays his head on my shoulder. I love his deep, low laugh that we get to hear all the time. Here is a look back over the last year of his life.The day we brought Zack home from the hospital - he was born with his hair that white!

Relaxing in the bathtub. Zack has always loved baths, as soon as he hears me turn on the water he comes crawling as fast as he can and tries to climb in.

The day Zack was blessed - he was about 3 months old.

Zack sitting in his bumbo chair about 4 months old

Relaxing in the stroller

Rolling all around the house

Zack is always trying to "help" me with whatever I am doing

Right out of bed on his birthday - he woke up excited and happy and ready to play!

Happy Birthday Zack - We love you!

7 comments:

Belnap Family said...

That's so funny, I was going to ask you just today when his B-day was. I thought it was coming up soon! He is such a cute, fun little guy. What a great addition to your family!

Jenni said...

His birthday cake picture is a laugh outloud photo!!! Man, he is adorable and I like watching your cruise countdown, cause it's our countdown until he comes for a visit! Love Him!!!

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Zack! he is such a cute little guy- so loveable and squeezable!

Rachel said...

Every picture he is smiling soo big. I love that little man he's fun.

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Zack!!
Today, Ezri said, "Zain is Zack, Zack is Zain . . ."
Then I looked at her like, "Wha?"
And she changed her mind, laughing, "Zain NOT Zack! Zack NOT Zain!"

She had you guys on her mind, I guess.

TDAWG said...

I feel so old..they are getting soooooo big!

TickerSa said...

Of all three boys, I think Zack looks the most like you, Buffy.

What a great picture of him with cake all over his face. And he couldn't be more pleased with himself.