Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Lights and Plasma

This is what I have been up to the last few days. Last night we drove around to look at christmas lights. I got directions from my friend to two different houses in Iona that have christmas lights up around their house that are set to music. One of the houses being their uncles. They were so fun to go see. They had tons of lights and their own radio station you turn to and then watch the show. Of the two houses we saw we liked the Belnap's uncles the best!! They are worth the drive to the other side of town to see. Here are some directions:

Take Iona Rd. heading east. Go past Ammon Rd. and continue going east. There is a subdivision on the Right hand side named Mountain Ridge and the first house is back in there - you'll see it. We could not get their radio station to come in. :( The lights are still fun though.

To get to the Belnap's uncles you would continue going east on Iona Rd. to 55th and then turn Left - you can't miss it.

I went in today for my first time donating plasma. I got the physical and first time stuff all set up but NO donation because by the time I was ready to donate it had been about 5 hours since I had eatten and they wanted me to have food in me. I did have to get blood drawn today and after trying and failing in the first arm they poked me in the other arm - thankfully they were successful. So tomorrow morning at 7am I will go donate for the first time and get $20. You get $30 for the second donation and can donate 2x in 7 days - that is $200 a month. That is a pretty easy $200 bucks, and nice, quiet time away from kids :) If anyone decides to go try it tell them I referred you!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

good for you buf. I am all about that when I can do it. I love easy money like that. Scott was made $80 one day just because he had referred so many people or something... sweet stuff.

BDawg said...

It's too bad you don't live closer to us. I cringe when I think of what we pay our neighbor to watch M every day. We are making her rich!

Belnap Family said...

Glad you liked the lights, now you can see why Ethan asks to go every night! We record short video clips on the camera and let him watch them on the computer to get his fill. There is another good one really close to our house. I'll have to give you directions.

Jeremy and Heather said...

Thanks for the directions. We will have to check it out.

Kimberly said...

Keep it up Buffy! Just remember to drink a lot of water . . . or hit up Sonic's happy hour on the way home for a refreshing diet Lime-aide... And don't worry if you spray blood all over the floor one day . . . it's all part of the "job"