Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ty's first day of preschool












Ty started preschool yesterday.  I was a little unsure about how he would handle it.  I dropped him off and he was so excited and went right in without me.  It is hard to tell how the day went - he has such a silly personality I can't get a serious answer out of him.   I would ask him who he played with and he'd say, "I played with no one and then laugh."  I would ask him if they cut with scissors and colored and he'd say "No, and laugh and then say, no means yes!"  This is the same preschool Kade went to last year, so they are doing a lot of the same things.  He seems to like it so far.  There are a lot of kids from our neighborhood in his class.  

4 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

Buffy, you are too nice! Thank you for your sweet comment. It was funny because I saw your comment on melissa's blog last night and thought you had found the link to hers from mine or something random. Small worlds are terrific, aren't they? I love ya.
What preschool is Ty in?

Honeycombs said...

Will he be in preschool for two years or will he be in the grade just below Kade?
Cannon can't wait for preschool to start on the 16th. It will be crazy to only have one kid at home two days a week.

Buffy said...

Ty goes to Lori Stephenson's preschool on Tues. & Thurs. He is only 3 1/2 so he will have 2 years of preschool before kindergarten. I think I will put him in a different preschool next year just for some variety so he's not doing the same preschool for two years.

Heidi said...

Ty is so cute - he does have a silly personality. He is always laughing. How nice to have some real alone time now he's in preschool.