Monday, September 22, 2008

Man Maids!!

When ever I start folding laundry, or in this case just pull the baskets out, it is like an automatic attraction for my boys. They are playing in the clothes and the baskets and running through the piles of clothes I am folding. If only I could find a way to channel all that laundry energy into them folding the clothes and putting them away!! I am fine washing/drying the clothes, but as you can see by the multiple baskets - I HATE folding and putting them away!

Ty is anywhere and everywhere that Zack is - he is usually wrestling or squishing him or trying to get in the picture :)
Or in this case - in his crib with him! I was blow drying my hair and when I was done I heard Ty talking and playing but couldn't find him anywhere. Zack's door was still closed from his nap, but I peeked in and this is what I found!! Ty had heard Zack talking so he went in and decided to play in his crib with him.

6 comments:

TickerSa said...

Your boys are so cute! Our dog does the same thing whenever I sit down to fold laundry. (Yes - I usually have a few baskets to fold too!) It's like an open invitation to climb over or through everything.

Jenni said...

Ty and Zack look so cute together :) Zack looks so grown up...what happened???

Belnap Family said...

At least he kept him entertained for you while you finished primping eh?! I love it when Ethan goes in and plays with Lucy in her crib. He's even helped her out a few times...aaahhh scary! Cute pictures of your boys.

Heidi said...

My boys just like to mess up the piles of folded clothes, or dump out the basket of clean clothes. So they are banned from the room I'm folding laundry in.
That's funny that Ty got in the crib with Zack. I bet Zack was thrilled to have some company!

Kimberly said...

I love their big smiles!

Nicole said...

That is the cutest picture of ty and zach.