Wednesday, September 10, 2008

JACK POT

We went to Leo's Place for lunch today with two of my sisters and their kids. After lunch and playing on the playground toys all the kids went down into the arcade. I gave kade some tokens and showed him how to play this pirate game. It is pure luck - you put in your token and hit start, the sword starts spinning so fast you can't judge when to strategically stop it and so you just hit the stop button and where the sword stops is how many tickets you get. There is one spot for 200 tickets. Kade hit 200 and was so excited when he saw all the tickets coming out. After playing some other games he went back to the pirate game and started playing again by himself and he hit 200 again!! Ty was thrilled when he got 45 tickets from the pirate sword spinning game.

This is the video of the second time Kade got 200 tickets!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Ty is looking so different! You have such cute boys.

Heidi said...

That was really fun, I told chris we would have to take the boys back there some time.

Honeycombs said...

You should take him to Vegas as a secret weapon.

BDawg said...

I have an interview in Vegas next week. Does Kade want to come?

The High Family- said...

Your boys remind me so much of mine. I bet if we got them all together it would be quite entertaining. We really should get them together and go to the park before it starts snowing. That could be any day now. Oh ya, I hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog list.