Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged

10 YEARS AGO


1. I was a junior at Utah State
2. I was dating Rich and soon to be engaged
3. I was 20 years old and loving life


Today’s TO DO List:

1. RUN
2. Go to Kade's soccer game (he actually scored at the last one, then wouldn't run the rest of the game)
3. Go to the Parade of Homes
4. Clean the basement
5. Go to Sam's Club - Zack in completely out of formula!
6. Go to the Library for a new book to read

Fav Snacks

1. popcorn with a chaser of chocolate and caramel candy (milky way caramels are the best!)
2. right now - mini marshmellows (I have never really like marshmellows in my life, but zack eats them so I started to)
3. Almond M&Ms
4. chilled caramello candy bar

If I was a millionare:

1. Buy land and build a house 
2. Pay for my mom's cancer treatments
3. TRAVEL!!!
4. Help others
5. I do like Rachel's idea of having a maid - that would be nice!!


I have lived in:

1. Driggs, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. Layton, UT
4. Holladay, UT
5. Clearfield, UT
6. Idaho Falls, ID

Jobs:

1. Basin Lumber - stocking shelves, sending statements and inventory (my dad owned the store!)
2. Cleaning hotel rooms - yuck!  that didn't last too long
3. Working at the alpine slide in Jackson - too much fun!
4. Intelisys (data entry during college) - great job, great pay, easy work
5. many temp jobs while first married ( I did like doing loan reconveyances for Zions Bank)
6. Nanny - great job!!
7. primary feeder, bather, cleaner, educator and love giver to my 3 little boys and husband! (i stole that from my friend)


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

UG! We are too young to be able to say "10 years ago I was in college..."
UGH!

Carie Beard said...

That is a cute ideas to do! It is amazing what can happen in ten years! I hope everything is going great for you.

Honeycombs said...

Yummy snacks! I could go for a caramello right now. I miss those shakes from the Drug Store.

Sharee said...

This was very informative. I got to know a little more about you.

Nicole said...

I don't get the marshmallow thing... but I totally get the popcorn thing. It has been fun being your friend. Just think in ten years we can say how we have been friends for 12 years! let's grow old together, what do you think?