Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We LOVE Cafe Rio

Especially when it's FREE!
Thanks to my sister in law - I found out that Cafe Rio was having a customer appreciation day in Idaho Falls and every customer got a FREE entree.  So I took all 3 boys and we went and got dinner.  Kade was really excited about the sweet pork salad.  He kept saying - that store has all the right stuff, this salad is so good I can't even believe it,  I need to find more of the sweet meat at the bottom to eat with my salad - I was thinking all the same things :)

My only recommendation after over indulging on delicious Cafe Rio food is to not run 5 miles - I feel sick now!  But we have so much left overs that I'll probably do the same thing again tomorrow :)  I have NO self control.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whaat? I took the girls and had the same plan, but they said the kids could only get the kids quesidilla. I was kind of bummed, but couldn't really complain. I had convinved Riley that she was getting a huge burrito, but she didn't seem to mind :) -Valerie

Honeycombs said...

I have only ever heard of Cafe Rio from Ashlee and she loves it...nice on all the free food. My stomach hurts just thinking about running after all of that.

Annalee Kelly said...

you're the woman!

Jenni said...

So jealous!!!

Belnap Family said...

I found out about this much too late! :c

Melissa said...

Free Cafe Rio?? Who could resist that? You luckies! And then you still ran 5 miles~you're awesome! :)