Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nursery

Zack still has until the 20th of June before he is officially suppose to go to nursery but we couldn't wait any longer and I took him in on Sunday.  I was planning to just stay in there with him since he is not officially 18 months but after sitting there for 20 min. watching him run around and play I asked the teachers if they cared if I went back to Sunday school.  They happily said sure and that they would come find me if they needed me.  When I went back to pick him up after a very quiet relaxing Sunday School and Relief Society all the teachers said he did so good and ate ALL the snacks :)  I think he probably ate all of his and everyone elses - he really doesn't know when to stop.  If food is around, he wants to eat it.  He was so happy to be there, he could run around and play with toys and kids - he could care less if I was there or not.  Even when I came to pick him up he didn't come running to me, he climbed up on the little chairs and sat at the little table and looked over at me so proud that he was sitting there.  

Hooray for nursery and happy kids who love to go!

3 comments:

Anne said...

that's awesome!! makes life at church so much easier.

TDAWG said...

LOL at eating ALL the snacks! Must be GREAT to be able to enjoy SS and RS!

Honeycombs said...

It makes it so you don't want to skip church anymore...two free hours of babysitting! No it really is great once they get into nursery because they are so busy in SS and RS.