Monday, August 11, 2008

Reed's Dairy Family Day


Saturday was Family Day at Reed's Dairy.  The kids love going to it.  There is a little petting zoo, horse rides, wagon rides out through the stinky cows, tours of the milk plant, clowns with balloons, fiddle players, a BBQ lunch and ice cream.  

Rich had just finished running 13 miles right before we went to Reed's Dairy.  He was exhausted and it looks like he is about to drop Zack in this picture - Zack doesn't seem to mind though!
Here we all are on the horse pulled wagon ride.
The ice cream is always the favorite part - Zack is trying to take Ty's ice cream from him :)  
Kade was strategically licking his strawberry ice cream - savoring every lick!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it's funny that zack was once again trying to take someone's food. At Cases bday party he was trying to get some little kids food and you just hear buffy yell-- Rich Zack's attacking. It is so funny. He is my favorite.

Honeycombs said...

You guys are always doing such fun things.
I did really like the surfing because unlike wakeboarding you can't get hurt. I was teasing a little about the waiting around for a ride on the boat. It is a family from the ward that came by and took me and the kids out while Phil was golfing. You should try it because it was pretty fun. I never got the hang of letting go of the rope, but I liked trying something new.

Nicole said...

That does look like fun. I hope it wasn't too stinky in the milking room. Did you ever find the ducks?