Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good Grief!!

I had So you think you can dance finale recorded, and after the kids went to bed began watching. I loved the finale, I thought it was fun to see the crazy judges dance, and I loved seeing past contestants come back and dance. Most of the judges picks for favorite dances were dances I loved and it was fun to watch them again. The only problem was when it got down to the final two - Josh and Twitch were standing there all nervous waiting for Cat to open the envelope and announce the winner and then BAM the recording ends. I was going crazy - I kept trying to go back thinking this can't really be happening. ARGH!! After searching on the internet for a good 20 minutes I have finally found out that Joshua won! Not quite as intense or exciting as watching it on tv, but at least I found out who won. When it got down to the final 3 - it could have really been any one of them for me. I loved all 3 of them. Way to go Joshua!

2 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

That same thing happened to me last year. I was soooo frustrated.

Rachel said...

I felt the same way. I was glad it came down to the two it two that it did but then I really didn't care who won.