Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend in Driggs

We had a great weekend! It started off with a last minute surprise flight home for my parents who have been down in Arizona at the doctor for my mom to receive radiation treatments. We had a family reunion with all my siblings planned that weekend and their trip home made the weekend even better! :) It was so great to see them - they look great! We had so much fun being together, going to the lake, laughing and visiting. My family is amazing - I love being around them. My parents are such a great example to me. They are instantly loved by everyone they meet. They are so thoughtful and concerned about others even through their own trials. They are a perfect match and I admire how close they are to each other and the Lord. I love you mom and dad!

My youngest sister graduated from BYU-Idaho Friday night and was surprised by a dinner before the graduation with all of my siblings and spouses and my mom and dad!! It was GREAT! We ate at the Pineapple Grill in Rexburg. They have a sushi bar there and I got a sushi roll - YUM!!!! I loved it. That was my first sushi experience and I am dying to go back.

After church on Sunday I had my sister take a picture of our family. I don't understand why Rich thinks this is such a horrible thing to do - but it is literally me pulling all of them to stand by me for 2 seconds for a picture to be taken. I guess I should just be happy we are all in the picture and looking at the camera. Zack is happy - but that's no surprise!

2 comments:

The Taggarts said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad your parents were able to be there. Your kids are so cute!

Sharee said...

Sounds like a great family weekend! We love the Pineapple Grill in Rexburg, they have great sushi. Although I only eat the cooked stuff. I made Dave take me there a couple times while I was pregnant. Anytime you want to go, I am game.