Friday, July 4, 2008

Palisades Lake

All of my sisters (4) and brother went waterskiing together this last week at Palisades. We had a great day playing at the lake. I love waterskiing!! This was my first time this year and it was so much fun! The water was so nice, and it was so fun to be with my sisters and brother.


We set up a great canopy for shade and lunch and the kids loved playing in the water. There were 13 kids and 6 adults. :)

This jet ski is not ours but was on the shore where we were playing at the boat club and Ty thought it looked to fun to pass up.

Kade is a little fish! He loves swimming and swam all day except when I had him ride in the boat while I skied. I think this was the first time he was been in the boat while I have skied, so he thought it was pretty cool that I could do that.

Ty didn't think anything about the boat ride was cool. He was fine while we were going slow, but as soon as I sped up he hated the wind in his face and sat down on the floor with the towel over his face the rest of the time.

Kade thought it was pretty fun to help me drive. I know my hair is looking amazing - but I did just get out of the water.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

What a pro! That looks like so much fun!