Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tee Ball Hit



Kade's first tee ball season comes to an end on Wednesday. I am glad it is almost done - it is fun but we have been doing swimming lessons and tee ball for the last two weeks and need a break! I wish I would have had my camera today at swimming lessons. Kade is very confident in his swimming ability and when he and the other girl in his class were jumping in the pool and swimming to the other side, Kade decided he was going to dive in and did a very impressive and loud belly flop. Everyone in the pool area turned and looked. He was very proud of himself and later asked if we saw his dive. :) His belly was still a little red 30 min. after swimming lessons ended. I am sure he will do it again, so I will try to capture it on video!

5 comments:

TDAWG said...

Just caught up on the blog...looks like you have been very busy! Gotta love the belly flop, LOL!

Andrea said...

Buffy I thought I'd tell you here so I that way you would see it for sure. I got the tickets off the Fox 13 news website. They're called Date Night passes. The tickets are only good for Friday and Saturday's after 5 pm so that's the only down fall. If you get there at 5 though that's still 6 hours of fun ha ha. We went on a Friday night and it really wasn't that bad as far as waiting in lines. The passes are good through I think August 23. For getting one of us in for free I definitely thought it was worth it.

Jenni said...

That's a funny story about Kade's belly dive :) He is such a fish!

Rachel said...

your background on your blog is sooo cute. I should update mine. Did kade love tee ball?

Buffy said...

Kade did like playing tee ball - But he loved the snacks at the end MORE!!