Thursday, February 26, 2009

Miss Ruby

We got to babysit my new neice the other day and all the boys LOVED having her here. She is such a pretty little girl, and having a girl in our house with pink clothes and pretty ribbons and flowers on her head was such a novelty here! The boys were so cute with her. Kade and Ty were so sweet with her. They'd just lay by her on the bed and say how pretty she was and that they liked her flower headband.


Notice there are no pictures of Zack with Ruby. He LOVED her a little too much! :) He kept trying to give her smothering hugs when I was holding her and when I would pull him off of her he would get so mad he'd throw himself backwards on the couch and slap his legs and then come back again full force for more hugs. It was pretty cute - but he was relentless and wouldn't stop.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for watching my kids buff. I am going to miss you when you move away. Very cute pics- I'll have to have you email me a copy. :)

Jenni said...

Ruby looks a lot like Hank did as an infant in the first picture! I hadn't realized that.

Honeycombs said...

Well you now know you will have a well protected and loved baby girl once she comes around. Big brothers have to be the best for a girl...not that we would know.

Nicole said...

Little girls are sweet little novelties-I am glad you had fun with her.

Kelly said...

Ruby is such a cute name. Have fun on your cruise!