Friday, June 27, 2008

Splash Park

We went to Rexburg today with Valerie and her girls to the Splash Park. It was so fun to get out and play in the water and soak up the sun!

After getting shots this morning at his 6 month check up, Zack was a great baby. Playing in the shade and sleeping the whole day.

Kade LOVES water!! He was not messing around going down the slide. He went head first, backwards, on his knees, anyway he could think of and he loved it.

There is also a big carousel next to the splash park that we rode - it was a big hit with the kids.

Thanks to Ty playing photographer - I am actually in a picture :) Not that great of a picture, as I am stuggling to keep Zack covered and in some shade while I fed him a bottle.

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

How fun! Last year Ethan was afraid to get his face wet, so he didn't love it. He has promised me this year he won't be such a wimp though!!

the mama monster said...

fun! we need one of those here. your kids are so cute! i wish you guys still lived in davis county, then we would have someone to do things with...

Crystal said...

I'm laughing about the picture of you. I totally know how that goes. I bet you can guess who took my profile pic. Thank goodness for our children's photography skills.