Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Burnside's

We spent 4 days up in Driggs at Grandpa and Grandma Burnside's house. It is so fun to go play up there. It is so pretty up there right now. Everything is so green from all the rain. We were abruptly woke up at 4:30am the first night up there when the fire alarms went off . There was no fire - just a routine check. Surprisingly it didn't wake any of the kids except my nephew who is 8.
All my siblings - Heidi, Jenni, me, Scott, Mitzi and Rachel were all there a couple of the days.
It is so fun when we all get together - there were some heated games of Ticket to Ride!

We all rode bikes - I got my first ride on Scott's motorbike

All the kids brought their bikes and had bike races and loved riding around up there.
Kade and Ty with their cousins - Braden, Luke and Hannah

We had a BBQ in the back yard - the kids loved toasting marshmellows and hot dogs.
My mom, Jenni (my sister) and me

A perfect spot for Ty to play trucks in the dirt with his cousin Hannah

After playing so hard for 4 days the boys were completely wiped out on the drive back home - we had SO much fun!!

3 comments:

Honeycombs said...

You an all your sisters look so great. I love Scott's hair. Fun to just hang out together for a few days.

The Taggarts said...

Looks like a fun trip! Your blog is so cute! I have been trying to figure out how to make mine cute, so I went to the same site you used...I hope you don't mind. I picked a design and it was so easy! Thank you!

Belnap Family said...

I love the last picture of the boys crashed!! That looks like such a pretty place! I think I want to move in to their house. I love open space...something we lack here.