Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance???

I love this show!!!  These are my 4 favorites after last nights show:
Girls:  Chelsea Trail & Kerington
Boys:   Will & Josh 
It is fun that they had an audition in Salt Lake, there are a couple in the top 20 that made it from the Salt Lake audition.  One girl that I thought was so good from the Salt Lake audition didn't make the top 20.  Her mom is a choreographer for High School Musical.   This show is so fun to watch - Wednesday 7pm & Thursday 7 or 8pm (this is when they eliminate one boy & one girl)

I will miss watching Neil though - he was my favorite last season!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this show! I agree with your top girls. I haven't decided on which guys I like yet. Last year was so much fun! I hope this years cast is as good.

Last night I painted my board that I need the lettering for...I am not sure why it is so hard for me to pick out a font! I may need your help on this.

Andrea said...

Buffy I'm so glad I have another fan of this show! I absolutely love Kerington, she is so good and right now I'm loving Twitch for the boys- I was excited they were paired together. I'm so nervous about tonight's elimination because I thought they all did so well, it'll be interesting to see who leaves.

Buffy said...

I don't really like the Hawaiian kid who was partnered with Chelsea Hightower from Utah. He was a little weird and I didn't think very good.

Andrea said...

I agree on the Hawaiian kid... I didn't like that bird move he did during the routine. Did you watch the try outs? He did some random frog move during the try outs, I was surprised he was top 20

Buffy said...

I was happy with the results show tonight - I didn't really like Raven or Jamie so I am not sad to see them leave.

Honeycombs said...

I think that all the dances were awesome for the first show. I think it would have stunk to pick either the waltz or disco for the dance because they are harder to be impressive. It should be a fun season.
It is a lot better than a drill competition!!