Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Ladies Night

After a week of sick kids and cleaning up throw up I was so ready for my girls weekend away. We started the weekend off with some shopping in Park City Friday night, which is always fun! Saturday we spent the day shopping and have a spa day. We got a deal through city deals or something for a chocolate facial, a pedicure and an eyebrow wax for only $45. at a beauty college. This was a lot of firsts for me. I had never had a facial or my eyebrows waxed. The chocolate facial was amazing - I loved it! I was happy to get my eyebrows waxed and while the girl was waxing I told her I wanted to have my lip waxed sometime too. By the time I was done she had done my eyebrows, my lip and my chin! I was thrilled! Then we all got pedicures, which always feels so good. The girl who did mine was very strong and worked my feet over - which was great! We were there getting pampered for almost 3 hours and left feeling so good. This is a picture of us after we were done! The beauty college we went to was very nice and they did a great job.We ate at Paradise Bakery on Saturday afternoon. I love this place! This piece of carrot cake was the first thing I saw when I walked in and I couldn't pass it up. There was seriously 1 1/2" of frosting on the top, with huge chunks of nuts and carrot. It was DELICIOUS!!! I got a small salad to go with it for lunch. :) That night we ate at The Macaroni Grill - and had some yummy pasta! We stayed up late talking and laughing and soaking in the hot tub. It was a perfect weekend. I have such great girl friends and a wonderful husband who stays home and watching 3 crazy boys while I get away!



5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks so fun. I'd love a chocolate facial...seriously chocolate facial?

Heidi said...

I want to be you! I would love having a spa day, and shopping, and eating cake, and soaking in a hot tub. aaaah.

Rachel said...

What a fun weekend!!! I have never heard of a chocolate facial but it sounds right up my alley :)

Kimberly said...

I found a super long cheek hair growing out of my face . . . I instantly thought of your day of waxing at the spa.

Nicole said...

Yes, I love that you got carrot cake for lunch. It was a great weekend!