Friday, January 23, 2009

When Snowmen Attack!

The snowman looks innocent enough - but always without fail when my kids start walking they always seem to lose their balance and fall near anything that could hurt them.  I have removed coffee tables and anything else I can think of to help prevent this but my cute little snowman got the better of Zack the other day.
This was Zack after the attack!  Thankfully it only tore up his nose and not his whole face. :)

FRIDAY NIGHT - PARTY DOWN!!
Kade has been wanting to have a pizza/movie party with his friends for a few months and we finally got around to doing it.  There were 8 little boys plus my 3 for a pizza/movie party last Friday.  We had all the moms drop off their kids at 3:30 and we took them all home at 6:30.  You may think I am crazy - but it was really pretty easy.  They all played downstairs and only came up to eat the pizza.  They played Mario Smash Brothers, watched and played Star Wars The Clone Wars and made A LOT of noise.  They had so much fun!

4 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

You are an awesome mom! Looks like fun! (the pizza party, not the snowman collision:)

Heidi said...

What a fun thing for your boys! They will probably always remember that, especially since it wasn't a special occasion like a birthday. You are an awesome mom!

Jenni said...

8 extra kids for 3 hours! You are my hero...Luke's party had 7 extra for 2 hours and I kept watching the clock thinking "Crap, I should have had the party for 1 1/2 hrs." But they had lightsabers, semi big mistake???

Fun for Kade to get a pizza party. You are a great mom!

Kelly said...

That picture of the snowman cracks me up! FUNNY STUFF! I hope you guys are having an awesome time in Vegas.