Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Family Christmas Party

My parents were in Mexico getting medical treatments over Christmas so we got to have an extended Christmas this year and celebrated with my family this last weekend. Everyone was able to make it to my parents house in Driggs except one sister who just had her second baby the day before in Rexburg. We all love being together and love that my parents house is so big that we can all enjoy being in the same house and not go crazy from all the kids playing. :)

This is my new niece Ruby Kay Carter - she is so cute!!
The big family dinner. We had to push 3 long tables together to fit all 24 of us. The food was great and the company was even better!
After dinner we had our gift exchange which the kids went crazy over - who doesn't love getting more presents?
During our gift exchange we had a surprise visitor - SANTA!!! He brought a gift bag for each grandkid filled with toys and treats.
After we got the kids to bed we would all gather around the table to play games. This picture is all my sisters (except Rachel who had a baby) my brother and parents. I love spending time with my family - the weekend went by way too fast.

3 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

Good for you guys! What a great experience even though it's January--gives you something to look forward to:) You look gorgeous by the way!

Honeycombs said...

I am green with envy, but so happy for you to get to see your parents and celebrate a little piece of Christmas all together. Poor Rachel for missing out on the fun, but hooray for another little baby.

Rachel said...

looks like it was such a good weekend. Thanks for posting pics it's fun to see just went on . :)