Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY


When I was pregnant with Ty I went into my 38wk. check up to find out I was dialated to a 7!  My midwife told me to go get my things and check in at the hospital and we'd have a baby!
Ty was born later that day weighing 7lbs. 6 oz. and had tons of BLACK hair!  


Ty has been such a fun addition to our family.  He is our silly one!  He loves to wrestle and play with his brothers.  Ty has been scared of pretty much everything his entire life.  When he was two he had a fear of certain floors.  I couldn't take him out of a shopping cart in a grocery store or Target because he was scared to death to stand on the floor.  Thankfully he got over that fear like he does with most of his others.  Once he tries it and realizes it is not as scary as he thought he is good to go!   He is hiding under a blanket in this picture because he hates the wind hitting his face when we go boating.  :)  
Ty is growing up into a very polite little man.  If he doesn't want something I am trying to give him he very politely says, "No thank you, mom!"  He is obsessed with video/computer games and amazes us at how good he is at playing them on his own.   He still loves to come cuddle with me in the mornings and when he sees me across the room he'll come running with his arms stretched out to give me a big hug.  I love that he still loves to hold my hand while we are walking through stores.  He loves to laugh and is very ticklish.  He brings so much joy and energy to our home.  We love you Ty James!
All Ty wanted for his birthday was a clone trooper birthday cake.  I did my best!  
I am horrible as keeping secrets and I get worse as I get older.  I was so excited to find these video games online for Ty's birthday that I had to tell someone when they arrived.  Rich was at work and so I told Kade - big mistake!  He is as good at keeping secrets as I am.  :)  So, Ty knew what he was getting for his birthday way before he got it.  He didn't care - and he LOVES the games.  

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Great cake! Seriously...it is hard to compete with the pirate ship you made one year, but this one is definitely right up there with the classic pirate cake. I loved the photo of Kade and baby Ty. Wow! Ty had some dark hair, I had forgotten. And Kade looks so cute as a 2 year old :) Fun post!

the mama monster said...

that cake is awesome. ezra and ty are the same age, too bad that you don't live here anymore. ezra is into star wars too.

the mama monster said...

oops forgot to say happy birthday!

Honeycombs said...

I love his face in the picture on the boat. It is fun to see pictures of your boys before they turn one because they are all so chubby and cute.

Rachel said...

OH my gosh ty did have some dark hair when he was a baby... I totally forgot. It's fun to go back and look at pictures from when they were younger.
very very cute cake.. what creative sisters I have

Annalee Kelly said...

I emailed you some info about my brother's house I was telling you about. Buffy, you are one of my favorite gals...

Nicole said...

The cake looks awesome! luv yer guts!

Heidi said...

Happy late birthday to Ty. Hope you were able to enjoy your time in Vegas! P.S. I tagged you on my blog.