Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sushi Lover

While Rich was down in Utah taking a test, I took the boys up to my parents house in Driggs. It is always fun to go see my parents and the boys love playing up there. My brother decided to come home from college for the weekend and when he got there at 3am he and his buddies were locked out. The were trying to find an unlocked window or door to come in and I heard all this noise and people talking and walking around on the decks and it scared me to death. They finally ended up calling, and my parents went and let them in - crazy boys! Today we got sushi from the sushi bar inside Broulins in Driggs. It was so good. Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the yummy sushi, chopsticks and all!

Loving every bite - we got some really good sushi!

The chopsticks proved to be more difficult for some - Dad :)

Andy, Scott and Beau
My brother is the one in the middle


9 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

I love sushi! (Well, the cooked kind with yummy sauces!) I did't know Broulim's had a sushi bar--did they have good dipping sauces? How were the prices?

Buffy said...

I don't know about the dipping sauces - one we bought had a teriyaki sauce on the roll and the rest we just dipped in a mix of soy sauce, ginger and wasabi. I have heard the sushi bar in the Driggs Broulim's is much better than the one in Rexburg. The prices were about $10.00 for a roll of about 10 slices. I don't eat the raw fish kind either - I like the shrimp and crab ones.

Jenni said...

I can't wait to go home!!! Fun to see you guys had a great weekend.

Heidi said...

I'm glad I wasn't there for the sushi. I don't care if it's cooked or not - just the idea of it makes my stomach not feel so good. Thanks for all your help with the boys up there and for bringing them back for me!

Honeycombs said...

Who would have guessed ten years ago that there would be good sushi in Driggs. I am with your dad on the whole chopsticks thing, no matter how many times I use them Phil always gets a good chuckle out of seeing me.

The Taggarts said...

I'm still not sure about it. Maybe some day I will be brave enough to try it! I'm glad you had fun with your family.

Nicole said...

MMMMM sushi is delish. I would call it licious. Of course I have to be different, I actually like the raw kind.
p.s. your arm looks really skinny. is it the shirt?? can I borrow it?

TickerSa said...

We enjoyed having Rich around this weekend. But next time, how about I come up for sushi while Rich is down here?

MadMadameMim said...

Going home is so great, as are college bothers, they are so fun. I honestly didn't like sushi the one time I tried it, maybe I'll have to give it another go.