Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow Blower


My sister called me last night with an amazing deal she found and wanted to pass on the good deal. It is a TORO electric snow blower that is regularly around $300.00 and was marked at $15.99 on Target.com. I quickly purchased one and paid around $25.00 for shipping for a total of $41.00. I called a few neighbors and family members who bought it as well. About 10 min. after I bought it an error would come up when you tried to pull it up again. I have an email receipt and estimated shipping date - we'll see if this is really going to happen. If so - HOORAY!! What an awesome deal.

8 comments:

Lara said...

Target must have been having issues yesterday because I have a ton of friends that got the britax car seats for less than $50 bucks also. Hopefully you guys still get your great deals!

Nicole said...

OOOOOO I luuuuuvvvvv a good deal like that one. Keep me in the loop k-
luv ya.

Buffy said...

My neighbor was going to buy 8 of the britax car seats and then sell them on ebay and make a huge profit.

BDawg said...

I came across a deal like that once. It was for an Xbox 360 for about 100$ less than usual. I told a friend, he quickly bought. I waited about 5 minutes and then the deal was gone. Stick it to the man when you can, I say.

Lara said...

Well one of my friends just called and said her order has been deleted from her Target account with an email saying there was an error.

BDawg said...

Sue em!

Buffy said...

We got the same email - so NO snowblower :( Oh well, worth the try.

MadMadameMim said...

too bad that didn't work. After last year, I think we are all interested in snow blowers. But after this fall, maybe we won't need them too desperately.