Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mini Makeover

My friend (Challis Parke) is going to school at Austin/Kade Academy here in Idaho Falls and I made an appointment for today for their Nov. special a mini makeover!!!  That includes a weave, a haircut and a facial (or pedicure or microderm) I chose the facial because I have never had one for only $49.  Challis is so good,  it was fun hanging out with her all afternoon while she did my hair.  I just had her cut and color it today and it turned out great!  I really like the color and she taught me a new way to curl my hair - it's fun!  I got a rain check for the facial (an excuse to have another "me" time).  While I was at the beauty college I also got a cute girls phone number and passed it on to my brother and told him to call and ask her out!  It was a very productive afternoon!  Thanks Challis - you're great!

9 comments:

Mandi Burrell said...

How does scottie like you getting girls for him? How is he anyway. The last time I think I really talked to scottie was when he got home from his mission. We need another family get together and soon.

B&C Parke Family said...

Aww thanks! I had so much fun hangin with ya. Thanks for trustin a rookie! By the way, Kayla sounded excited at the prospects of meetin someone new!

Anne said...

well- where's the pic? i wanna see your hair. i'm sure it looks beautiful, it always does!

Rachel said...

I love 'Me' time. I forgot you were doing that.... did your hair turn out cute...

Belnap Family said...

Seriously, we need to see a picture! Challis is great. I only got a mani and pedi from her, but we has so much fun just hanging out.

Jenni said...

Ya...where's the pic? Can't wait to see your new look and have you teach me how to curl my hair. What's the secret?

Honeycombs said...

I could use your new hair curling tip to bring some life to my hair. I am excited to see a picture.

Annalee Kelly said...

your hair was darling yesterday!

Buffy said...

O.K. mini makeover was really just the name of what I was having done - but I look the same. My hair was just a trim and a the color is still blonde. I need a new/different curling iron to curl my hair the way my friend did, so sorry - no pictures! I look the same as I always did. Kade really liked my hair curly and when I did it myself the next day he asked me why my hair didn't look as pretty! :)