Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag

8's

8 favorite TV Shows:

1. Office
2. So you think you can Dance
3. The Hills
4. Gossip Girl
5. The Starter Wife
6. Privledged
7. Kath & Kim
8. Anything on HGTV

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Puerto Villarta
2. Costa Vida
3. Chili's
4. Jaker's
5. Rumbi Island Grill
6.
Arby's
7. Red Robin
8.
I wish I knew a good Sushi place

8 Things I Did Today
1. Woke up way too early thanks to
Kade and Ty
2. Ran on the treadmill
3. Made chili
4. went to a trunk or treat with kids
5. Set up for chili cook-off
6. Was in charge of chili cook-off
7. Ate chili and cleaned up after
8. Ate popcorn with a chaser of chocolate :) Nice ending to the busy day!

8 Things I look forward to
1. Sleeping tonight
2. My parents coming home
3. Christmas
4. Our 10 year anniversary cruise with our friends
5. Going to the production of Wicked (hopefully we can get tickets)
6. Eating carmel apples tomorrow
7. Kade's primary program tomorrow
8. The twilight movie

I'm tagging Jenni, Heidi, Rachel, Anne and Nicole!!

0 comments: