Monday, October 20, 2008

Belly Badges


Kade and Ty are being Mario and Luigi for Halloween - these are the hats I made for them.  They love them and they were so cheap and easy to make that I made a couple for the neighbor boys so they could all play mario and luigi together.
Kade and Ty were playing over at the neighbors house and came home with no shirts and marker drawn all over their bellies.  When I asked them what was all over their stomachs Kade  said, "It's a belly badge!" like I was crazy for not knowing that.   I still wasn't sure what he meant and then he told me that they were pretending to be care bears and needed belly badges so they drew their own belly badges with markers on their stomachs. 

5 comments:

B&C Parke Family said...

Duh Mom! everyone knows what a belly badge is! ( I was clueless too) ha ha how funny!

Honeycombs said...

I love how much your boys love carebears.

Jenni said...

Those hats are so cool!!! Incredible job...I can't wait to see their costumes all put together. Maybe they'll be carebears next year.

Buffy said...

We actually found a cute care bear costume for Zack's size. Kade really wanted it for Zack, but it was $40.00 so needless to say, he is NOT going to be a carebear.

Kelly said...

That is cool your kids even know about Mario and Luigi. For some reason I thought that died with the 90's.