Monday, May 19, 2008

My Madsen Boys!!!
















Here are some recent pictures of my boys!  Zack is now 5 months old and so much fun.  He smiles and laughs all the time.  He is such a good boy - we love having him part of our family.  
Kade learned to ride his bike with out training wheels a few weeks ago - Rich took them off one day and Kade just took off riding like he had always rode without training wheels.  The training wheels have now moved over to Ty's tiny little bike and so family bike rides are the new favorite evening event :)  

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a cute blog! is it okay that my kids have watched 2 hours of spongebob while I have been reading all of these cute blogs???

Disneyland! wow! that looks like fun!

Buffy said...

Our neighbor/babysitter Benjamin and family left for Norway last week for a month. I am now feeling the effects of having 3 kids - they won't play outside without Benjamin unless I go with them and they are so whiny and bored all the time. I can't wait for Benjamin to return!! Only 3 more weeks. :)

We are really excited about Disneyland - we are just taking Kade and Ty and so with just the 4 of us and no babe we will all be able to go on the rides together. It should be lots of fun - 4 days around Anaheim and then 3 days in San Diego.