Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Memorial Day started out with really nice weather.  Rich played basketball from 5:30am - 8:30am.  I went for a run outside when he got home - it was perfect running weather.  We met up with some friends about 10am and the kids rode bikes and then we went to the soccer fields for the kids to practice tee ball, since they start this week.  We played outside until noon and then the rain set in and it rained the rest of the day.  We finished off the day by getting yummy Reed's Dairy ice cream!  

Kade practicing throwing the ball

Ty and his friend Caden chasing Caden's dog - Sasha!  Ty has come a long ways in getting over his fear of animals.   Ty is scared of pretty much everything - but he seems to slowly be getting better.  We have him using a spin tooth brush now as well.  He was terrified of those too!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

Hi you cute little mom! I linked to your blog from Andrea's and had fun seeing your cute boys and you! Your dad is Jordan's Sunday School teacher and I am so grateful! She has been a little "anti-church" right now and I can tell a difference just in the couple of weeks he has taught her. We love your mom and dad and think so much of them and your family! So I saw your "Wicked" tickets countdown....where is is going to be showing?

Buffy said...

The Wicked countdown is for tickets at the Capital Theater in Salt Lake - They go on sale to the public on Feb. 9th.
Thanks for saying such nice things about my mom and dad - we love them too. My dad loves teaching sunday school classes - he was my teacher when I was that age.

Honeycombs said...

It is nice to see that someone else is afraid of dogs. I still jump when I hear keys jingle when I am running. Ty, looks like a big tough kid, but he is a softy. I love that in boys.

The Taggarts said...

Cute picture and cute blog! You are amazing to keep it so updated. I bet the boys had so much fun on the hike. Looks like a blast.