Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lagoon

We had a fun, long day at Lagoon on Saturday. We went with a lot of my family and had a great day. It was 85 degrees, still warm but not too hot, and the lines were not very long. Lagoon-A-Beach was closed so we spent all day riding rides, and taking turns staying with the little kids on the rides while the others went and rode the big rides. I think everyones favorite was Wicked. We LOVED it! By midafternoon everyone was getting sleepy - Zack saw my dad and brother laying on the grass and ran over and cuddled in between them. My nephew Hank and Ty had a great day together - riding rides and playing.

Zack LOVED the rides - Ty was more selective on what he loved, but if he loved it he rode it over and over and over. This was one of the rides Ty LOVED!
We had a great day and loved being with family.


3 comments:

Jeremy and Heather said...

It sounds like a great day. I am glad you all got to go do something fun together.

Honeycombs said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in so long, but I loved going with my family as a kid. I haven't been on a rollercoaster since I got married and I am not sure my stomach could handle it anymore, I have a hard enough time jumping on the trampoline.

wendy lee said...

My boys were there on saturday too- David's sister Dannel took them there along with my niece for reading the book of mormon- I'm glad you guys had a chance to have fun together