Monday, July 27, 2009

Hebgen Lake

For years we've been going to Hebgen Lake with my mom's side of the family and it is something we look forward to every year. We stay at a cabin on the lake, but we've always set up a tent and camp if the weather cooperates. It's a weekend filled with family, food, waterskiing, swimming, playing and golfing for the guys. The kids played and swam in the lake all weekend with their cousins. We waterskiied on very smooth water which was SO much fun!!! My mom and dad were even able to come up for a few hours on Saturday which was a fun surprise for everyone to see them and visit with them. My dad was able to waterski which he hasn't done in years :) There are always the memorable moments of the sudden afternoon thunder/wind storms, leeches and mosquitos but the fun we have all together makes it all worth it. We had a great weekend and are doing it again at Henry's Lake with Rich's side of the family in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Hey buffy! so glad to find you in bloggity land! come check us out. You lucky girl! a house full of boys. WHOOP WHOOP

TickerSa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad to hear your parents were able to join you. Did you give the guys a run for their money at golf? Someday that is something I think I would enjoy doing with Travis. I've played once with him years ago, but I especially enjoy driving the golf cart. I guess I could do both.